Sunday, January 1, 2012

December

December was amazing! We sent 3 outreach teams to Asia. I (Cary) went sailing and swam with dolphins. We celebrated our anniversary, Chris's 29th birthday, Christmas, and New Years in Hawaii. Oh and we painted our house. Below are some pics from December. Chris  also surprised with an awesome camera for Christmas.


I (Cary) have a big trip coming up in February. I will be visiting our outreach teams in the Philippines, Nepal and another country in Asia.  The purpose of my trip is 2 fold. One part to give pastoral care and encouragement to our outreach teams (staff & students), and one part to connect with our long term workers on the field. It is very important to us to connect with our long term workers so that we can build a strong relationships and strengthen our ministries. As a DTS program and the ministry of YWAM Honolulu we have spent a lot of time praying about which ministries we should partner with. Our long term over seas missionaries are vital to the schools we run here at YWAM Honolulu. Our desire is to do our best to serve them as well as communicate our vision and requirements for a DTS outreach. Please be in prayer for myself and a good friend Chelsea who will be on this trip with me. We will have many flights and probably be lacking sleep. Pray that I am at my best and healthy so that I can really be a blessing to our teams and workers. 
See that little head in the water, its MINE!




Christmas Day Beach Time







New Years Day Hike, Manoa Valley 


Christmas Eve Sunset


Before 


After
A Sailing Dream Come True


Chris is such a romantic, notice the coffee!


BBQ at Sunset, Our Favorite Kind of Date!


BBQ Date

No comments:

Post a Comment